Soon after the release of FIFA 23, many players pointed out a few errors in the game; one such error is the Security Violation error with the message “Secure boot is not enabled on this machine.” The same error prevented the players from running the game on EA or Origin apps, and they intensely have been searching online platforms to get reliable and fast solutions.
If you are facing the same error and are unable to play the game, then you can follow this article. Here we have gathered a few solutions that might help you to resolve Security Violation Error “Secure Boot is Not Enabled on This Machine” on FIFA 23. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Run EA/Origin as Administrator
The first attempt to resolve “Secure Boot is Not Enabled on This Machine” on FIFA 23 is running the EA/Origin app as an administrator.
Fix 2: Enable Secure Boot
You should check and ensure that Secure Boot is enabled on your system, only then you might be able to run FIFA 23 without any problem.
Before proceeding to the steps to enable secure boot, you should check whether it is already enabled or not. You can type “system information” in your search box-> go to the Secure Boot Service section and see if Secure Boot is ON or OFF.
Fix 3: Uninstall EA AntiCheat
As per some users, uninstalling EA AntiCheat helped them to escape from the Security Violation Error “Secure Boot is Not Enabled on This Machine” on FIFA 23 quickly. This trick has helped many players get rid of the same error, so we highly recommend it in your case as well.
- Go to EA Game installation folder-> choose and right-click on the EAAntiCheat.Installer file-> select Run as administrator from the sub-menu.
- On the newly opened EA AntiCheat Setup screen, click on the Down arrow-> select FIFA 23-> click on Uninstall button->
- Now open EA/Origin app-> choose FIFA 23, and click on the Play button. (Now the previously uninstalled AntiCheat will be automatically reinstalled).
Fix 4: Disable Real-Time Protection
If real-time protection is enabled on your system, it might interfere with your game and cause a similar error. In this case, you can disable real-time protection and start the game. To do so,
- Open Settings-> Update & Security-> choose Windows Security-> click on Virus & treat protection option.
- Then select the Manage Settings link and toggle off beside the Real-time protection option. Once done, you can relaunch the game and see the game running without the discussed error.
Fix 5: Reinstall the Game
If none of the solutions listed above helps in your case, you should uninstall the game as soon as possible. Once done, you can reinstall the game and check the performance of the game.
These are all about the Security Violation Error “Secure Boot is Not Enabled on This Machine” on FIFA 23 and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.