Lately Sabotage Studio released the RPG adventurous classic game Sea of Stars on all major gaming platforms. The game is all about the story of two solstice kids combining the power of the Sun and Moon to perform Eclipse Magic. But few players reported that they were suffering from Sea of Stars Crashing and Stuttering issues, so they are unable to run the modernized classic turn-based RPG game.
If you are facing the same issues then you can rely on this article to get better gaming performance without any troubles. Here we have listed a few solutions that might help you to sort out your Sea of Stars Crashing or Stuttering quickly and make you able to play the good old simple fun game. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the PC
The first attempt to resolve the Sea of Stars Crashing or Stuttering issue is restarting your PC. This trick helps to eliminate most of the minor glitches in the system and you might operate the system without any issues.
Fix 2: Update Driver
If your GPU gets outdated then also you will encounter crashing issues in Sea of Stars. Here to solve the same, you can update the driver to the latest version. To do so,
- Open Device Manager, expand the Display adapters section and right-click on your GPU driver.
- Then select the Update driver option and start the game again.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Sometimes corrupted game files might be causing crashing issues and prevent you from playing the game. Here you can repair game files and resume the gameplay.
- Open Steam and go to the Library section, then right-click on the Sea of Stars icon and select Properties.
- Then select Local Files and click on the Verify integrity of game files option and relaunch the game and enjoy the game fun.
Fix 4: Launch using DX12
At times launching the game in DirectX 12 will help you to bypass the Sea of Stars Crashing or Stuttering issue. To do so,
- Open Steam, go to the Library section, right-click on Sea of Stars and launch its Properties screen.
- Then select the General tab and under Launch Options, type –dx12 and launch the game.
- If this trick does not help you, again open Launch Options and type -dx11 and launch the game.
Fix 5: Disable Background Running Services
If lots of services or apps are running in the background of the system, then it might cause to consume lots of system memory and lead to Sea of Stars Crashing or Stuttering issues. In this case, disable unwanted services and relaunch the game using the Task Manager menu.
Fix 6: Disable Third-Party Antivirus
Another solution you can try to resolve the same issue is disabling the third-party antivirus program. Sometimes antivirus programs might interfere with the game files and cause crashing or stuttering issues. So, disable antivirus temporarily and relaunch the game.
Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
Outdated Visual C++ Redistributable might trigger Sea of Stars Crashing or Stuttering issues. Here you can check and update the package to the latest version.
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable and click on the link beside x64 and x86, download and install them on the system and relaunch the game.
Fix 8: Reinstall the Game
If all else failed in your case, then you should uninstall the game and restart the system. Once done, go to the reliable source and reinstall the game on your system and relaunch the game to see the result.
These are the quick and effective solutions you can try to resolve the Sea of Stars Crashing or Stuttering issues on PC.