Roller Champions is an adventure sports game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that has been recently released on all major platforms. In the game, you can build teams and go head-to-head against your opponent teams with speed, explosive tackles, and intelligence. But unfortunately, a few players complain that they are not able to play the game due to crashing or lagging issues.
There can be varied reasons for the same issues, such as outdated drivers, corrupted files, and many more. If you are also struggling with Roller Champions Crashing or not launching issues, then you can rely on this article. Here we have listed a few solid solutions to overcome discussed issue and help you to enjoy the game endlessly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest Game Patch
- Check Internet connection
- Close background activated Apps/programs
- Check System Requirement
These are the basic tricks to get rid of your issues, and if it does not allow you to run the game successfully, you can go down to detailed solutions.
Fix 1: Run as Admin
The first attempt to resolve the Roller Champions crashing or lagging issue is to run the game with admin access. To do so,
- Firstly, move on to the Roller Champions installation folder and right-click on the Roller Champions.exe file, and click on the Properties option.
- In the new screen, select the Compatibility tab and tick the option beside the Run this program as an administrator under the Settings and click on OK.
- Finally, launch the game and see if it crashes again or not.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes the obsolete graphics driver may be the main reason behind Roller Champions crashing or not launching. The best solution here is to update the problematic driver as soon as possible. To do so,
- Firstly, type “device manager” in the search box and launch the first result from the system search.
- Then you should expand the section Display adapters and right-click on your Graphics driver.
- And choose the Update driver option from the sub-menu and see the issue resolved for you.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files Integrity
In some cases, corrupted game files can lead to crashing or shuttering issues in Roller Champions. In this case, you should check the integrity of the game files to avoid the same problem. To do so,
- Firstly, open Ubisoft Connect, go to the Game tab, and choose the Roller Champions.
- Choose the Roller Champions icon and click on its Properties.
- Now click on the Verify files option under the Local Files option and if any prompt appears on the screen, click on Repair.
- Once done, restart the PC and check whether the issue is resolved in your case or not.
Fix 4: Disable Overlays
If you enable overlays to improve the performance of the game, it may sometimes misbehave and lead to crashing or freezing issues. Here you need to disable the overlays and see the result. To do so,
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience and select its Settings, and you can Turn off In-game overlay option.
- Open Discord and select its Settings; then, you can choose the Overlay option and Turn off Enable in-game overlay.
Fix 5: Update Windows
In some instances, updating your Windows to the latest version is an easy way to avoid crashing or logging issues. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu, and you can click on the Windows update option.
- Then click on the Check for updates button and complete the process; it may take some time.
Fix 6: Lower Graphics Settings
You can experience high visual effects on Roller Champions, but sometimes these effects do not support your system, which can cause a crashing issue. The most effective solution here is to lower the game graphics settings to normal and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 7: Disable Overclocking
In most cases enabled overclocking feature may conflict with the game and cause a crashing or lagging issue. In this case, you need to disable overclocking and relaunch and start playing the game.
Fix 8: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
If you encounter a black screen issue with your Roller Champions, you need to have the latest Visual C ++ Redistributable installed on your system. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Visual C++ Redistributable download page and click on the x64 and x86 files.
- Download and install both files on your system and see if the issue is eliminated.
Fix 9: Reinstall DirectX
At times installing the latest DirectX will allow you to run the game without any trouble. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the DirectX official webpage.
- Then select your Language and click on the Download button from the screen.
- Now install the downloaded file and see the improvement in the games’ performance.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you to resolve the Roller Champions crashing or not launching issue, then you need to uninstall the game. Once done, reinstall the game from a relevant source and see the improvement.
These are all about the Roller Champions Crashing, Freezing, Lagging or Not Launching issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.