Tracks are now open for gamers to enjoy the exciting Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction video game on PC. Players have already immersed themselves into the action, but the situation is not smooth for all players. Some players began to experience some technical glitches, such as server disconnection and incompatible drivers. Meanwhile, a few players reported they are experiencing a ‘Disconnected From Host’ error in the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction.
The same issue has become a big annoyance for suffered players. While understanding this ordeal today, in this article, we have listed a few solutions to quickly fix the Disconnect From Host error in Rainbow Six Extraction. So, move down to get all the reliable solutions without further delay. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the Game:
As a first attempt to resolve the Rainbow Six Extraction ‘Disconnected From Host’ error, you might need to restart the system repeatedly. This process seems simple but very effective in most players’ cases to eliminate minor bugs and glitches from the game. So we advise the same trick here in your case as well.
Fix 2: Check your Internet Connectivity:
If you get an error message saying ‘Disconnect from host’ on the Rainbow Six Extraction home screen, you need to check the accuracy of your internet connectivity. If the network connection is slow, you may experience server disconnection issues. To avoid this situation in the future, move to a wired connection or contact your internet service provider.
Fix 3: Press the Confirm Button:
Sometimes, simply pressing the OK button on the error message box might help you to escape from the ‘Disconnected From Host’ error. However, if the error doesn’t disappear, then you need to check the game server.
Fix 4: Check Server Status:
If the ‘Disconnected From Host’ error message persists, you need to check the game server status. First, open your browser and navigate to the official Twitter account of Rainbow Six Extraction to see if there are any downtime or maintenance notifications. If yes, you’re helpless to resolve the same issue and will have to wait until the server finally clears the same issue.
Fix 5: Update Network Driver:
Another solution to overcome the Rainbow Six Extraction ‘Disconnected From Host’ error is updating the network driver. To do so,
- Firstly, open type ‘device’ in the search box and open the Device Manager window on your screen.
- Then expand the Network adapters section and click on the driver you need to update.
- Right-click over the needed driver and click on the Update driver option for the sub-menu.
- Finally, restart the system and see the error message is still on the screen or not.
Fix 6: Reset Network Settings:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to reset your network settings. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I simultaneously to open the Settings window on your screen.
- Inside the Settings, click on the Network and Internet option.
- On the next screen, choose the Status option and click on the Network Reset link.
- Then click on the Reset now button under the Network reset section and click on Yes in the prompt to continue the process.
- Finally, restart the system, connect your network and see the result.
These are the top fixes for the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction Disconnected From Host Error. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.