Outriders Worldslayer, an expansion of the original Outriders, delivers an aggressive third-person looter shooter with RPG elements, set in a truly dark sci-fi universe. The game compresses new campaigns, new characters, a variety of new powerful weapons and gears, and a new endgame. Amidst all these features, few players reported that they are unable to run the game due to crashing or lagging issues, and they are worried about the same.
These issues can occur due to a couple of reasons, but it is now easy to get rid of them. If you are also experiencing similar problems, then follow this article to get all possible solutions. So, without any worries or delays let us go to the detailed solutions listed below.
- Install the latest game patch
- Disable unnecessary background apps/services
- Disable your Antivirus program temporarily
- Check System Requirement
If the above solutions fail in your case, then you can go to the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Run as Admin
The first try to resolve Outriders Worldslayer crashing or not launching issue is running the game with admin privilege. To do so,
- Firstly, move on to the Outriders Worldslayer installation folder, choose and right-click on the Outriders Worldslayer.exe file and click on the Properties from the sub-menu.
- On the next screen, choose the Compatability tab from the top menu, tick the checkbox next to the Run this program as an administrator option, and click OK.
- Once done, launch the game and see its performance.
Fix 2: Update Driver
If the graphics driver installed in your system gets outdated or missing, then you may encounter a crashing or freezing problem while launching the game. The best effective trick here is to update your driver and start the game. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + X altogether and choose the Device Manager option from the context menu.
- Then double-click on the Display adapters option and choose your Graphics driver.
- Now right-click on the chosen driver, click on the Update driver option, and finish the process.
- Once done, restart the game and enjoy the game.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Sometimes missing or corrupted game files can cause crashing or lag issues in your Outriders Worldslayer. In this case, you need to check and repair the game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Steam and click on its Library section from the screen.
- From the games list, choose and right-click on the Outriders Worldslayer and select its Properties.
- Then click on the Local files option, choose the Verify integrity of game files, and finish the process; it may take a few seconds.
- Once done, launch the game and check for its improvement.
Fix 4: Disable Overlays
In most cases, overlays can be the main cause of crashing and shuttering issues in the game. In this case, you can disable the overlay feature and see if it helps or not.
In GeForce Experience,
- Firstly, open GeForce Experience-> choose the Settings (Gear) icon.
- Then Turn off In-game overlay feature from the new screen and see the result.
- Firstly, open Discord-> choose the Settings (Gear) icon.
- Then click on the Overlay option from the new screen and Turn Off Enable in-game overlay feature.
- Now the issue might get solved, and you will be able to play the game smoothly.
Fix 5: Update Windows
If your Windows operating system is not updated, you may have trouble running the game on your system. The most effective solution here is to update your Windows to the latest version and run the game again. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I simultaneously to launch the Settings app on the desktop.
- Then, expand the Windows Update option, click on the Check for updates tab, and finish the procedure.
- Once done, launch the game and see its performance.
Fix 6: Disable Overclocking
When the overclocking feature gets activated, the Outriders Worldslayer might run faster than it was intended to, which could cause low FPS or black screen issues. In this instance, turning off overclocking will enable trouble-free gameplay.
Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
If the Visual C++ Redistributable package gets missing or outdated on your system, you will encounter a crashing or low FPS issue in Outriders Worldslayer. Here you need to reinstall the package and see the result. To do so,
- Firstly, open your browser, then go to the Visual C++ Redistributable webpage.
- Then click on both X64 and X86 files, download them on your computer, and install them as soon as possible.
- Once the installation process gets completed, restart the system and see the result.
Fix 8: Install DirectX
Another solution to overcome Outriders Worldslayer crashing or not launching issue is reinstalling the DirectX program on your system. To do so,
- Firstly, open your browser, then move to the DirectX download page.
- Then choose the Language, click the Download button, and install it on your system.
- Once done, restart the system and start the game.
Fix 9: Lower Graphics Settings
You will encounter freezing or crashing issues in your Outriders Worldslayer if your system is unable to handle the demanding high visual effects and graphics of your game. In this scenario, you need to move on to the game Graphics Settings sections, lower all the settings in the list, and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you can reinstall the game as a last resort. You should uninstall the game and reinstall it from the relevant source.
These are all about Outriders Worldslayer Crashing/Freezing/Lagging/Black Screen or Not Launching issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.