The latest title of world-renowned NBA 2K series, NBA 2K23 recently lunched on all major platforms. Due to high visual effects and graphics of the game, many players face low FPS and performance problem. Anyway, you can increase the FPS in few steps and increase the game performance with ease.
If you are facing the same problems, you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions. Here we have collected few solutions to quickly overcome your NBA 2K23 low FPS or performance issue. Then let’s have a look.
Solution 1: Delete Prefetch Folder Files
The files contained in the prefetch folder are designed to open apps faster and avoid using more disk space. But if you are facing low FPS or stuttering problem in your NBA 2K23, then you need to delete all the files in the folder and try to launch the game. To do so,
- Press Windows + R to open the RUN dialog box and type “Prefetch” and click on OK.
- Select all the files in the folder, and press the Delete button and complete the process.
- Finally, restart the system and launch the game on your system without any troubles.
Solution 2: Update Driver
If your graphics driver is outdated, your game will not perform well on your system. In this case, you should update your driver to the latest version and check the improvement. To do so,
- Open Device Manager-> expand Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver-> select Update driver option.
- Finally, restart the system and play the game smoothy.
Solution 3: Edit Power Plan
In some cases, changing your system power plan setting can help you get rid of NBA 2K23 low FPS or poor performance issue. To do so,
- Open Control Panel-> select View by as Small icons-> choose Power Options and select High Performance under the Choose or Customize a power plan option.
- Once done, you can start the game with high performance.
Solution 4: Lower Graphics Settings
Sometimes lowering all the graphics settings in your game can help you increase the FPS and enhance its performance. As well as, you can make the necessary changes to the video settings by going to the game settings page and lowering all the settings in the list. Once done, you can start the game feel improvement.
Solution 5: Install Latest DirectX
You can install the latest DirectX package on your system to improve game performance and increase FPS. To do so,
- Move to DirectX page->select Language->click on Download button.
- Install the latest package on your system and see the game’s performance.
These are all about the quick solutions to escape from the NBA 2K23 Low FPS or performance or Stuttering issues. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.