The prime classic real-life MotoGP World Championship has already been set in motion, and its annual licensed game developed by Milestone has recently been launched across all major platforms. The latest version comprises over 120 riders and 20+ official MotoGP tracks. While it includes the most advanced features for players to explore more, fewer players are not allowed to run the game due to crashes and not launching issues.
The latest MotoGP 22 game features unparalleled new animations and enhanced 3D models. But like any other highly competitive game, this game wrestles with technical glitches. If you are also encountering shuttering or black screen issues in your MotoGP 22, continue reading this article to get all the possible solutions to get over the same. So, let’s have a look.
- Close unnecessary background running apps/programs.
- Disable the Antivirus tool temporarily
- Install the latest game patch
- Check internet connectivity
- Check System requirement
The workarounds mentioned above did not allow you to play the game; you can go to the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Launch as Administrator
The initial attempt to get rid of the MotoGP 22 crashing or not launching issue is launching the game with admin access. To do so,
- Firstly, move to the MotoGP 22 installation folder, right-click on the MotoGP 22.exe file and then choose the Properties option from the drop-down list.
- In the new screen, select the Compatibility tab from the top menu and tick the check box near Run this program as an administrator option under the Settings.
- Finally, click on the OK button and relaunch the game to feel the difference.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes simply updating your graphic driver will allow you to run the game on your system without any issues. To do so,
- Firstly type “device” in your search box and launch the Device Manager window on your screen.
- Inside the new window, expand the section Display adapters and find your Graphics Driver.
- Then right-click on the driver you choose to run the game and select the Update driver option from the sub-menu.
- Finally, restart the system and see whether the issue is occurring again or not.
Fix 3: Check Game File Integrity
If any game files get corrupted, it may affect the performance of the game on your system. The best solution here is to check the integrity of the game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam, and you need to go to its Library section.
- Then from the game list, select and right-click over MotoGP 22 and select its Properties option.
- On the next screen, choose the Local Files option and click on the Verify integrity of game files.
- Finally, restart the system, relaunch the game, and see the difference in its performance.
Fix 4: Disable Overlay
If you have enabled overlays to improve the performance of the game, sometimes it might adversely interfere with the game and lead to crashing or not launching issues in MotoGP 22. The best practical solution here is disabling the overlays such as Discord, GeForce Experience, and third-party overlay tools.
In GeForce Experience,
- Firstly, open GeForce Experience-> Settings icon->Turn off In-game overlay.
- Firstly, open Discord-> Settings icon->Overlay-> Turn off Enable in-game overlay option.
Fix 5: Update Windows
If your Windows has not been updated, your MotoGP 22 might crash or freeze at the startup screen. To escape from this mess, you need to update your Windows at the earliest. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I to open the Settings menu and click on the Windows Update option.
- On the next screen, click on the Check for updates button and see the issue eliminated from your system.
Fix 6: Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable
Another solution to overcome the MotoGP 22 crashing or black screen issue is reinstalling the latest Visual C++ package on your system. To do so,
- Firstly, open your browser and navigate to the Visual C++ Redistributable page.
- Inside the new screen, select and download the x64 and x86 files on your system.
- Once downloaded, install them on your system by following the on-screen manual.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the changes in the game’s performance.
Fix 7: Install DirectX
At some point, simply installing the DirectX might allow you to launch the MotoGP 22 without any crashing or shuttering issues. To do so,
- Firstly, open your browser and navigate to the DirectX download webpage.
- Inside the new screen, click on the Download button and install it on your system.
- Finally, launch the game and see the said issue is resolved from your system.
Fix 8: Lower Graphics Settings
In the introductory section, we already mentioned that MotoGP 22 comes with an extensive new animation. So it may be incompatible with your system and cause it to crash or not launching issue. In this scenario, you can go to the game’s Graphics Settings page, lower all the settings, and switch to Windowed mode. Once done, relaunch the game and see the issues eliminated for you.
Fix 9: Perform Clean Boot
In most cases, clean booting the system might help you overcome the crashing and freezing issue in MotoGP 22. To do so,
- Firstly, type “system configuration” in your search box and open the first window from the list
- In the newly opened screen, select the Services tab and tick beside the Hide all Microsoft services and click on Disable all and OK.
- Then try to run the game and see if any issue appears again or not. If not, then you need to check the services in the list one by one and delete the problematic service permanently.
- Once done, hereafter, you can run the game without any trouble.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of those mentioned above fixes help you, then you need to uninstall the game completely. Once done, restart the device, reinstall the game from a relevant source, and see its improvement.
These are all about the MotoGP 22 Crashing, Shuttering, Black Screen, or Not Launching issue on PC and its solutions. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.