Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, an iconic game developed by Insomniac Games with endless action-packed fighting sequences. You can play as an experienced Peter Parker, fight against major crimes and iconic villains in Marvel’s New York. But sometime after its release, few players complained that they could not launch the game as a result of the crashing and lagging issue.
It might be sad to dissuade you from playing the game as it is full of blockbuster action and offers thrilling experience. Anyway, don’t worry, in this article, we have listed few solutions to overcome your Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered crashing or not launching issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Some Workarounds To Fix Marvel Spider Man Remastered Crashing PC
- Install the Latest Game Patch
- Disable your Antivirus
- Close unwanted background App/ Services
- Lower graphics settings
- Check System Requirement
These are the basic strategies you can try to solve your problem with marvel spider man remastered crashing pc. If these solutions don’t help you, you can follow the detailed solutions given-below.
10 Fixes to Solve Marvel Spider Man Remastered Crashing PC
Fix 1: Run as Administrator
The first step to resolving the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered crashing or not launching issue is running the game with administrator privilege. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered installation folder->right-click on the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.exe file->select Properties-> select Compatibility tab-> tick beside Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, save the changes and run the game again to see the result.
Fix 2: Update Driver
If your graphics driver gets damaged, then the game won’t launch on your system. In this situation, update the driver you are currently using and see its improvement. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Device Manager screen->expand Display adapters->right-click on your Graphics driver->select the Update Driver option.
- Once done, restart the system and launch the game again on your system.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Sometimes corrupted game files can cause the game to crash or lag at the startup screen. In this case, you need to check the game files integrity as soon as possible. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam->Library->right-click on Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered icon->choose Properties->Local Files->Verify integrity of game files.
- Once done, launch the game again on your system and see its performance.
In Epic Games,
- Firstly, open Epic Games Launcher-> Library section->click on the three dots beside the Rumbleverse icon-> select Manage->click on Verify button.
Fix 4: Disable Overlay
- Open Discord->Settings icon->Overlay->turn on Enable in-game overlay option.
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience->Settings icon->turn on In-game Overlay option.
- Once done, you can start the game again on your system.
Fix 5: Update Windows
Sometimes updating your Windows operating system will allow you to run the game without any trouble. To do so,
- Firstly, open Settings->Windows update->Check for updates and complete the process.
- Once done, you can run the game again on your system and feel the improvement.
Fix 6: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
At times reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable might help you to resolve Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered crashing or Low FPS issues. To do so,
- Open your browser->go to Visual C++ Redistributable webpage-> select x64, x86 files-> download and install them on your system.
- Once done, relaunch the game and see the improvement.
Fix 7: Install DirectX
If you don’t have the DirectX package on your system, you need to install it and launch the game again. To do so,
- Open your browser-> go to DirectX webpage-> select Language->click Download.
- Once the package is installed on your system, relaunch the game and see the result.
Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
Another main reason for the crashing or black screen issue in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is the enabled overclocking feature. In this case, you need to disable the overclocking and relaunch the game.
Fix 9: Disable VSync
In some cases, disabling the VSync option is an easy way to get rid of the crashing or not launching problem in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. To do so
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings->Virtual Sync->then disable the Sync option.
- Open IntelHD Graphics Control Panel->3D General Settings->Custom Settings->Virtual Sync->turn off VSync option.
- Once done, you can launch the game again and see its performance.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
As a last resort to resolve the same issue, you can uninstall the game from your system. Once done, restart the system, reinstall the game from a relevant source and start the game again.
These are all about the Marvel Spider Man Remastered Crashing PC – Freezing/ Shuttering/ Black Screen or Not Launching Issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.