Marauders is an adventure action packed tactical first-person multiplayer game developed by Small Impact Games. This game set in a sci-fi universe, and players can work alone or in a squad of up to 3 players to survive intense combat with realistic bullet simulation against enemy teams and AI opponents. But recently few players have complained that they are having trouble running the game on their system due to crashing and lagging issue.
If you are not able to embark on daring raids for troves of valuable loot, then you can follow this article. Here we have listed some solutions to quickly overcome your crashing or not launching issue in Marauders. Then let’s go to the reliable solutions and resume your gameplay smoothly.
- Install Latest Game Patch
- Close unwanted background running apps/services
- Disable Antivirus
- Lower Graphics Settings
- Check system requirement
These are the basic solutions you can try to get rid of your crashing or lagging issue in Marauders. If these strategies don’t help you, move on to the detailed solutions given below.
Fix 1: Update Driver
If your graphics driver gets corrupted or outdated, you won’t be able to play Marauders and face crashing or not launching issues. Here you should update your driver and relaunch the game. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->choose Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver and choose Update driver and process with the process.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the said issue resolved or not.
Fix 2: Verify Game Files
Sometimes verifying the integrity of game files will allow you to run the game smoothly on your system. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Marauders-> choose its Properties.
- Then select Local Files->choose Verify integrity of game files and retry to run the game.
Fix 3: Disable Overlay
At times, disabling the game Overlay feature will help you to escape from the crashing or freezing issue in your Marauders. To do so,
In Discord– click on Settings-> Overlay-> toggle off beside Enable in-game overlay option and start the game.
In GeForce Experience– click on Settings->turn off toggle beside In-game overlay option and start the game.
Fix 4: Run as Administrator
In some cases, running the game with administrator privilege will help you to escape from the crashing or stuttering issue in Marauders. To do so,
- Open game installation folder-> select and right- click on Marauders.exe file->choose Properties.
- Then select the Compatibility tab from the new screen-> tick next to Run this program as an administrator and relaunch the game smoothly.
Fix 5: Disable Overclocking
At times, disabling the game overclocking feature might help you resolve crashing or black screen issue in Marauders. Once done, launch the game again and see the changes that helped in your case.
Fix 6: Install DirectX
Another solution to resolve the Marauders low FPS or crashing issue is reinstalling DirectX package on your system. To do so,
- Go to DirectX webpage->click on Language, and choose one from the list-> click on Download button.
- Then install the latest version on your system and relaunch the game to see the improvement.
Fix 7: Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable
In most cases, reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable will allow you to resolve the Marauders crashing or low FPS issues. To do so,
- Go to Visual C++ Redistributable-> select x64, x86 files and download then on your system.
- Then install those files and relaunch the game to feel the improvement in its performance.
Fix 8: Lower Graphics Settings
If the Marauders crashing or lagging issue persists, then you should tweak game graphics settings. You can move to the game Graphics Settings menu, lower all the settings and set Display mode to Windowed Mode. Once done, check the said issue get resolved or if it still bothers you.
Fix 9: Run on Dedicated GPU
Sometimes running the game using a dedicated GPU will help you to resolve your issue quickly. To do so,
- Open Graphics Settings window-> select Graphics Performance Preference-> then click on the Browse and add Marauders to the list.
- Now click on the three dots beside Marauders-> select Options-> choose High Performance from the new prompt and save the changes.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you should uninstall the game. Once done, you can restart your system, reinstall the game from a trusted source and start the game.
These are all about the Marauders Crashing, Lagging, Low FPS, Stuttering or Not Launching issue on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.