JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure’s latest episode JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R recently launched on all prominent platforms with charismatic heroes and an alluring art style. The game allows you to experience your all-time favorite JoJos and Jo-Bros who have been brought back to fight their way to the end. But a few players who have downloaded the game complain that they are unable to launch the game and sometimes it crashes on the startup screen.
If you are suffering from launching the game on your system then you can follow this article. here we have listed a few solutions to get over JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R crashing or not launching issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest game patch
- Close unwanted background running apps/services
- Update Windows
- Check System requirement
If these basic solutions do not help you, then you need to go to the solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Check Game Installation
If any game files get corrupted during game installation, you will face a crashing or freezing problem. You need to check for any error during installation, if there is any problem, you can delete the game and run the installer again.
Remember that you need to disable the antivirus program before reinstalling the game on your system, you can re-enable the same after the installation process gets completed. As well as, you need to make sure that the path of the folder with the game contains only Latin characters and numbers.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes the problem may be with your graphics driver, so you need to make sure your graphics driver is updated to the latest version before trying to launch the game again. If needed you can update the graphics driver manual by following the steps given below. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->expand Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver-> choose Update driver option.
- Then try to relaunch the game, if the issue does not resolve, then you need to right-click on Graphics driver-> select Uninstall device.
- Once done, restart your PC, this time your Windows will automatically reinstall the missing driver and the said might get solved for you.
Note: Try to use only the latest version video card driver to run the game.
Fix 3: Run as Administrator
You can run JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R on your system with admin access to escape from the crashing or not launching issue. To do so,
- Open Game installation folder-> right-click on JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R.exe file-> select Properties.
- Inside the new screen, choose Compatibility tab->tick beside Run this program as an administrator option and launch the game again on your system.
Fix 4: Check Hard Drive Space
If you are unable to install JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R on your system, then you need to check if your system has enough storage space to save the game. Here you need to ensure that you have at least 6 GB of free disk space on your system to install the game. You can delete unnecessary folders and files on the system to create some hard disk space and reinstall the game.
Fix 5: Lower Graphics Settings
Sometimes you need to lower the game graphics settings to get rid of the crashing or lagging issue in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R. To do so,
- Move to the game Graphic Settings page, turn Off Anti-Aliasing and lower all the settings which consume a lot of resources.
- Then you can switch Display settings to Windowed Mode and start the game again.
Note: These changes do not affect the quality of the visuals and help to improve the performance of the game.
Fix 6: Disable Antivirus Temporarily
You need to disable the antivirus program before installing and running the game on your system. Sometimes it may interfere with game files and corrupt those files wrongly. In addition, while trying to run the game on your system, you need to make sure that you have a proper internet connection. If you have an unstable network connection, the game will crash or stutter on your system and lead to more issues.
Fix 7: Install DirectX
If the DirectX program is outdated in your system, you will face the same problem. In this case, you can uninstall the currently installed DirectX and reinstall its latest version. To do so,
- Open DirectX webpage->select and download x64 and x86 files on your system.
- Once done, install the downloaded files and relaunch the game to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 8: Verify Game Files
Another reason for the same problem is corrupted game files, in this case, you need to check the game files and launch the game. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R and choose Properties.
- On the new screen, select Local Files->click on Verify integrity of game files option and relaunch the game.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, you should uninstall the game and related files from your system. Once done, reinstall the game from the relevant source and see the result.
These are all about JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R Crashing/ Lagging/ Low FPS or Not Launching issue on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.