The massive and epic war on the Italian Front, Isonzo recently launched on all prominent gaming platforms. In this historical offensive battle, you can join the Kingdom of Italy or the Austro-Hungarian Empire and take up arms and fight for the victory in the northern Italy mountains. But few players complained that while trying to play the game, they fall into crashing or not launching issues.
If you couldn’t start your duty at the Italian Front, then you can follow this article. Here we have listed a few solutions to overcome your Isonzo crashing or lagging issue quickly and permanently. Then let’s have a look.
- Install Latest Game Patch
- Close unwanted background running apps/services
- Disable antivirus
- Update Windows
- Check System Requirement
If any of the above strategies don’t help you to solve your problem, you can go through the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Update Drivers
If there is any issue with your graphics driver, then you will face crashing or lagging problem in Isonzo. The best possible solution here is to update your graphics driver to the latest version. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->select Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver-> select Update driver.
- Once done, you can launch the game to see the game performing well or not.
Fix 2: Use Dedicated GPU
Sometimes running the game with a dedicated GPU can help you avoid the same issues. To do so,
- Open Graphics Settings page-> click on Graphics Performance Preference option.
- Then click on Browse and add Isonzo to the list, click on the three dots beside the same and select Options.
- Finally, select High Performance on the new screen, save the changes and see the result.
Fix 3: Run as Administrator
In most cases running the game with administrative access will help you fix the crashing or freezing issue in Isonzo. To do so,
- Open Game installation folder->right-click on Isonzo.exe file and select its Properties.
- Now select the Compatibility tab, click on Run this program as an administrator option and launch the game.
Fix 4: Verify Game Files
If your game files get corrupted, you will also face crashing or not launching issue. In this case you can repair those files and start the game. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Isonzo and click on Properties option.
- Then click on Local Files and choose Verify integrity of game files option, and you can relaunch the game.
Fix 5: Disable Overlay
Enabling the Overlay feature is good for improving system performance, but it sometimes creates complications and leads to many issues. In this case, you can disable the Overlay feature and start the game.
In Discord– Click on Settings icon->choose Overlay->turn OFF toggle beside Enable in-game overlay option and see the result.
In GeForce Experience– Click on Settings icon->turn OFF In-game overlay option and see the result.
Fix 6: Disable VSync
At times disabling VSync option will allow you to play the game without any issue. To do so,
In NVIDIA– Open NVIDIA Control Panel menu->Manage 3D Settings->Virtual Sync-> disable Sync option.
In IntelHD– Open IntelHD graphics control panel->3D General Settings->Custom Settings->Virtual Sync->Turn OFF toggle beside VSync option.
Fix 7: Lower Graphics Settings
If the game’s high-definition graphics and visuals effects are not compatible with your system, the game will crash or lag on the startup screen. In this case, you can go to the game’s graphics settings page, and lower all settings and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 8: Install DirectX
In some cases, you need to uninstall the current DirectX package from your system and reinstall its latest version to get rid of the same issues. To do so,
- Open DirectX webpage-> select your Language and click on the Download button.
- Now install the downloaded file and relaunch the game to see the result.
Fix 9: Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable
Sometimes you can reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable to help you get rid of low FPS problem in Isonzo. To do so,
Note: Firstly, uninstall the Visual C++ Redistributable from your system, then install its latest version.
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable->click on x86 and x64 files, download them on your system.
- Once done, you can install the files and relaunch the game.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you should uninstall the game. Once done, reinstall the Isonzo update 1.03 released by BlackMill Games to fix most of the currently irritating issues.
These are all about the Isonzo Crashing/ Freezing/ Lagging/ Low FPS or Not Launching Issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.