Overwatch 2 launched in the recent past amid great fanfare, but since then, it has been plagued with several bugs and technical issues. As we said, a few players recently complained on the Blizzard forum that when they log into the game, it kicks them out of playing the game and brings them back to the login page.
If you are also suffering from the same issue, then you are in the same boat. This login loop error may occur as a result of a technical glitch in your registered contact number or an issue from the game servers. Anyway, in this article, we have listed a few solutions that will help you get rid of the Overwatch 2 infinite login loop error quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Remove the Phone Number
The first attempt to escape from the Infinite Login Loop issue in Overwatch 2 is removing your registered phone number from the Battle.net account. To do so,
- Open the Battle.net Account page-> go to Account details->click on the Remove button beside your Phone number.
- Once done, exit from the window and relaunch the game to see the improvement.
Fix 2: Register New Phone Number
Another solution you can try is changing your phone number registered in Battle.net. To do so,
- Open Battle.net-> select Account Details->choose Update beside your Phone Number.Then you need to change your Phone number by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, exit from the screen and relaunch the game to see the result.
Fix 3: Change Region and Server
Sometimes simply changing your game region and server will help you to escape from the Login loot issue in Overwatch 2. to do so,
- Go to Battle.net account-> Settings page-> select the Region change option and change the region to somewhere like Asia.
- Then you can log in to the game and continue the gameplay smoothly.
Fix 4: Resetting Router
If the same issue persists, then you should reset your router and make sure you have a proper and steady internet connection. Once done, retry to login into the game and see the result.
Fix 5: Check Server Status
As we mentioned in the introduction section, Overwatch 2 infinite login loot issue can happen as a result of the game’s server-side issue. In this case, you need to check the Overwatch 2 server status, whether the server is down or undergoing any maintenance.
Fix 6: Create a New Battle.net Account
Another solution you can try is creating a new Battle.net account and start the game. You can create a new account in Battle.net, launch the Battle.net desktop app and log in using your new password and username. Once done, you can sign in to Overwatch 2 smoothy.
Fix 7: Contact the Support Team
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you should contact the Blizzard technical support team and register your issue. Then check it and help you fix the issue.
These are all about the Infinite Login Loop Issue in Overwatch 2 and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.