Gundam Evolution is a free-to-play FPS featuring a 6v6 PvP massive combat game developed by Bandai Namco Studios. The game offers three objective-based game modes, and players can take control of various mobile suits, each with diverse combat capabilities. But a few players have complained that when they try to run the game, it doesn’t launch properly and crashes on the startup screen.
If you are also suffering from the same issue and looking for valuable solutions, then you are at the right place. In this article, we have listed some surefire solutions to fix Gundam Evolution crashing or lagging problem quickly and permanently. So, you should walk through this article till the end to know all the possible solutions and check which one will help in your case. Have a look.
- Install the Latest Game Patch
- Disable Antivirus
- Close unwanted background running services/apps
- Update Windows
- Check System Requirement
If these basic tricks not solved your issues, then you need to go through the detailed solutions listed below
Fix 1: Verify Game Files
The first step to resolving the Gundam Evolution crashing or not launching issue is to verify the game files. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library->right-click on Gundam Evolution-> select it Properties.
- Then choose Local Files-> click on Verify integrity of game files option and complete the process.
- Finally, relaunch the game to see the improvement in its performance.
Fix 2: Update Driver
If your graphics driver gets outdated, you won’t be able to launch Gundam Evolution as you expected, and lead to many issues. In this case, you should update your driver and run the game. To do so,
- Open Device Manager window-> click and expand Display adapters section-> right-click on your Graphics driver-> select Update driver.
- Finally, restart your system and log in to the game to see the improvement.
Note: If you are not familiar with this manual process, you can use any third-party automatic driver update tool. These tools not only update graphics drivers but also check and update all drivers in your system.
Fix 3: Run as Administrator
If the problem persists, you need to run the game with administrative privileges. This process will allow your game to launch smoothly on your system by overcoming all the hurdles. To do so,
- Go to t game installation folder-> right-click on Gundam Evolution.exe file->choose Properties.
- Then choose the Compatibility tab->tick beside Run this program as an administrator-> save changes and relaunch the game.
Fix 4: Lower Graphics Settings
The Gundam Evolution developed with high visual effects and high-resolution graphics, sometimes it may not be compatible with your device and may lead to crashing or lagging issues. Here you need to go to the game Graphics Settings, lower all the settings in the menu and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 5: Install DirectX
Another solution to resolve the Gundam Evolution low FPS or freezing issue is reinstalling the DirectX package on your system. To do so,
Note: You must uninstall the current DirectX package from your system.
- Go to DirectX official page-> choose Language and click on the Download button.
- And install the file on your system and relaunch the game to see the improvement.
Fix 6: Disable Overlay
Sometimes, disabling the Overlay feature may help you fix Gundam Evolution crashing or black screen issues.
In GeForce Experience– Click on Settings icon-> disable In-game overlay option and see the result.
In Discord– Click on Settings icon-> choose Overlay-> turn off Enable in-game overlay option, and see the result.
Fix 7: Run the Game using Dedicated GPU
At times, running the game using a dedicated GPU will allow you to escape from the Gundam Evolution crashing or lagging issues. To do so,
- Open the Graphics Settings screen (type ‘Graphics’ in the search box)-> click on the Graphics Performance Preference option-> click on the Browse button.
- Now go to game installation folder-> add the Gundam Evolution.exe file to the list.
- Then click on the three dots beside Gundam Evolution-> select Options-> click on High Performance-> save changes and relaunch the game.
Fix 8: Launch in DirectX 11
In some instances, launching the game in DirectX 11 will help you to escape from similar issues. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library-> right-click on Gundam Evolution-> select Properties.
- Now choose the General tab-> type, -dx11 under the Launch Options and then relaunch the game to see the improvement.
- If the issue persists, then go back to the previous settings and move to the next solution.
Fix 9: Disable VSync
In most cases, disabling the VSync option will allow you to run Gundam Evolution without any crashing or Low FPS issues. To do so,
In NVIDIA– open NVIDIA Control Panel-> choose Manage 3D Settings->Virtual Sync-> turn off Sync option and see the result.
In IntelHD Graphics– Open IntelHD Graphics Control Panel-> select 3D General Settings->Custom Settings->choose Virtual Sync-> disable VSync option and see the result.
Fix 10: Disable Overclocking
If you have enabled overclocking feature to improve game performance on your device, you may face crashing or freezing issues. Here you need to disable the overclocking feature and relaunch the game to run smoothly.
Fix 11: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
You can reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable to run Gundam Evolution on your system without low FPS or lagging issues. To do so,
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable page-> select and download x64, x86 files-> install them on your system.
- Once done, try again to log in to the game and enjoy the game.
Fix 12: Reinstall the Game
If none of the solutions listed above helps you, uninstall the game from your system, and try this trick only as a last resort. Once uninstalled, you can reinstall the game from a trusted source and run the game smoothly.
These are all about the Gundam Evolution Crashing, Freezing, Lagging, Stuttering, Low FPS or Not Launching issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.