Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed is a massive fun asymmetric game from IllFonic. This multiplayer game features four players and lets them take on the role of a ghostbuster or ghost. But few players lately reported that they are unable to play the game due to crashing or freezing issues and are tired of it.
If you are also suffering from similar issues, then you can follow this article to get all the surefire solutions. Here we have collected a few solutions that might help you to fix the crashing or not launching problems in Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed quickly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install latest game patch
- Close unwanted background running apps/services
- Disable Antivirus
- Update Windows
- Check system requirement
If these tricks don’t help you, move on to the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Update Driver
The first attempt to resolve the Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed crashing or lagging issue is updating your graphics driver to the latest version. To do so,
- Open Device Manager-> expand Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver and choose Update driver option.
- Once done, you can play the game without said issues.
Fix 2: Run as Administrator
If the issue persists, then you should launch the game with administrative privilege. To do so,
- Go to game installation folder-> choose and right-click on Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed.exe file and select Properties.
- Now click on Compatibility tab from the top-> tick beside Run this program as an administrator option and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Sometimes corrupted game files can cause crashing or lagging issues in Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed. The most effective solution here is to check the integrity of the game files. To do so,
- Open Epic Games Launcher-> Library->click on the three dots beside Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed-> select Manage->click on Verify button.
- Once done, you can play the game smoothy.
Fix 4: Close Overlays
In most cases, closing third-party overlays and game overclocking feature may help solve the crashing or freezing issue in Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed. Once done, you can relaunch the game and check if the issue discussed have been resolved in your case.
Fix 5: Reinstall DirectX
At times, reinstalling the DirectX package will help you to resolve the low FPS issue in Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed. To do so,
- Open DirectX page-> click on Language-> select Download button.
- Once done, you might be able to play the game smoothly on your system.
Fix 6: Launch the Game using Dedicated GPU
In some instances, launching the game using a dedicated GPU will help you to escape from the same issues. To do so,
- Open Graphics Settings->go to Graphics Performance Preference and click on the Browse button.
- Now select Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed.exe files from the game installation folder and add it to the list.
- Then select the game from the list, and click on three dots-> select Options-> select High Performance and relaunch the game.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you should uninstall the game completely. Once done, you can reinstall the game and see the issue get fixed.
These are all about to fix Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed crashing, lagging, freezing, low FPS or Not launching issue on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.