Fortnight is listed as one of the most popular video games by millions of users worldwide. Due to the huge influx of players to access the game at the same time, a lot of players these days are reported to be stuck on the Fortnight Connecting screen, while on the other hand, Fortnight is not loading.
Connecting screen errors is very common for games like Fortnight, which can frustrate frequent players. Anyway, in this article, we have gathered a few solutions to overcome the Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen/Not Loading issue. Since we are familiar with the causes of the same issue, let’s check out the detailed solutions. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the Game:
Initially restart the game as an effective and simple solution to isolate the Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen or Not Loading issue. This trick may seem simple to you, but it has helped many players by removing minor bugs and bugs that exist. So you can also practice the same and check for improvement.
Fix 2: Restart Router/Console:
Restating the network router and game console is another solution to tackle the Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen or Not Loading issue. If your network connectivity speed becomes poor, then also you will receive the same error. Along with this, you can restart the game console also to avoid any complications from the console side.
Fix 3: Verify Server Status:
If the Epic server is running slow, then also you will struck in Fortnite connecting screen, or the game might not load as per your expectation. Here you need to check the server status of Epic; you can go to the Server tracker to confirm the same. If the issue is with the Epic server, then you need to wait until the issue gets resolve from the Epic end.
Fix 4: Use Different DNS:
Sometimes simply changing the DNS address might help you to get rid of the Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen/Not Loading issue. To do so,
- Firstly, right-click on the Network icon on your desktop and select Open Network and Internet settings.
- In the newly opened window, right-click on your Network connection and select Properties.
- In the Properties screen, tick Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on its Properties.
- Then click on the Radio button beside Use the following DNS server addresses and change the Preferred DNS server and Alternative DNS server address.
- Thereafter click on the Advanced button and select the DNS option
- And click on Add button, select the alternative address and save the changes.
- Finally, restart the system and check now you can play the game without any intereption.
Fix 5: Reinstall Fortnite:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to uninstall Fortnite and reinstall the latest version from its official website and see the result.
At the end of this article, we hope you successfully escaped from the Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen/Not Loading Issue. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.