Fall Guys is a prominent platform battle royale-based game developed by Mediatonic that is available on all platforms. Now players on all platforms can play the game online with their friends. However, a few users lately stated that they were unable to play the game because of an Error Code 201 003. Nearly all of the platform players have been impacted by this problem, and they are concerned about it.
However, this is a new type of error, and no further information is available on the same issue. To the best of our knowledge, we assume that Error Code 201_003 occurs as a result of corrupted files. If you are also suffering from the same issue, then you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions listed in this article. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Check System Requirement
The first solution to resolve the Fall Guys Error Code 201_003 is to check your system configuration that meets the minimum requirements for running the game. If not, you can change your system configuration in the direction indicated by the game developer.
Fix 2: Restart the Game
Another solution to tackle the Fall Guys Error Code 201_003 issue is restarting the game. You can close the game and exit from the Steam client. When done, restart the system, open Steam and relaunch the game to see the result.
Fix 3: Update Driver
Sometimes outdated Graphics drivers might be the main reason for the Fall Guys Error Code 201_003 issue. Here you can update your driver to the latest version and see if it helps you or not. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Device Manager window on your screen and click on the Display adapters to expand it.
- Then choose your currently using Graphic driver, right-click on it and select the Update driver option.
- Once done, relaunch the game and see the error message disappear from the game.
Fix 4: Verify Game Files
As we discussed earlier, the Fall Guys Error Code 201_003 problem can be the result of corrupted files. In this case, you should check the integrity of the game files and make sure everything is correct. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Epic Games Launcher, choose its Library section and select the Fall Guys icon
- Then click on the three dots beside the game and click on the Verify option from the drop-down list
- Once done, open Epic Games, launch the game and see if the error message is still there or not.
Fix 5: Close Background Apps
If you get an Error Code 201_003 prompt in your Fall Guys game, you need to close any unwanted apps/ services running in the background of the system. Sometimes unwanted apps running in the background can interfere with the game and lead to many problems. So, disable them and see the result.
Fix 6: Run as Admin
In most cases running the game with administrative access will help you fix most errors and issues. To do so,
- Firstly, right-click on the Fall Guys shortcut icon from the desktop.
- Then choose the Run as administrator option from the drop-down list and see the result.
Fix 7: Contact the Support Team
If none of the above solutions helps you, then you should contact the Fall Guys Support Team. They already know the same error and are trying hard to fix it as soon as possible.
These are all about the Fall Guys Error Code 201_003 on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.