Microsoft Teams is an excellent platform for users to work, meet, and connect virtually together. But unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen during a meeting, which can cause incredible frustration for users. As we said, a few users recently pointed out an issue with an Error Code CAA20002 in Microsoft Teams, preventing them from having a virtual meeting with friends.
The Error Code CAA20002 issue can have multiple causes, such as mounted Teams cache files and multiple device sign-ins. If you are also suffering from the same issue and searching for ultimate solutions, then you are in the right place. In this article, you will get all the possible solutions to get rid of the Error Code CAA20002 on your Microsoft Teams. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System:
Before moving on to any solutions, you can restart the system to see if any minor bugs in the system are causing the same issue. Restarting the system will allow you to launch the system freshly without any issues and errors. As well as, you can refresh and update the Microsoft Teams app installed on your system.
Fix 2: Remove Cache Files:
Sometimes simply removing the Microsoft Teams cache files might help you to resolve the Error Code CAA20002 issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + E simultaneously to open the File Explorer.
- Then in the address bar, type the below-given path,
- In the newly opened folder, select all the files by pressing Ctrl+A and click on the Delete button.
- Finally, restart the system and see the error prompt again appearing on your Teams.
Fix 3: Change Microsoft Account Password:
Another solution to tackle the Error Code CAA20002 issue in Microsoft Teams is setting a new password in Microsoft account. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Microsoft official site and click on the Sign-in option from the top right corner of the screen.
- Then sign in using your current password and username.
- Once you enter into your account, click on the My Microsoft account under your profile picture.
- On the next screen, click on the Security option from the top horizontal menu.
- From the next screen, click on the Password security option and click on the Change my password option.
- Inside the newly opened screen, type your current password and set your new password in the given boxes.
- Finally, save the changes and relaunch the app and see the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 4: System Restore:
If the above solution does not help you, you need to restore your system. This process will help you to get your system back to the previous state where your system was normal without this error. To do so,
- Firstly, type create a restore point in your search box and open the System Properties window.
- Then click on the System Restore option.
- On the next screen, you should click on the Next button.
- In the newly opened window, select a restore point from the list and click on Next.
- Finally, click on the Finish button and see the improvement.
Fix 5: Reinstall Microsoft Teams:
The app needs to be reinstalled as a last resort to overcome the Error Code CAA20002 problem in Microsoft teams. First, you need to completely uninstall the app from your system and reinstall it from the relevant source.
So, these are all about the Error Code CAA20002 on Microsoft Teams and its sure fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.