The Elden Ring is one of the biggest releases of 2022, running smoothly with millions of users. But some issues and errors come up in the game from time to time, which frustrates the players from enjoying the game. Unfortunately, errors are quite common in all online games, and finding suitable solutions for them is not an easy task.
Do not worry; in this article, we have listed some common mistakes and their solutions that commonly bother players from the smooth running of the game. So instead of looking for different Elden Ring errors on various platforms, go through the section below to get everything you need. Let’s have a look.
Issue 1: Fix for Elden Ring Memory Leak Issue
If you play the game continuously for more than 10 hours, a similar memory leak error will begin to appear on your game screen. According to the players, when the memory leak error appears on the screen, the game starts crashing unexpectedly, and the enemies or NPCs start behaving wired.
The best possible solution for the Memory Leak issue is to close the game completely and relaunch it freshly.
Issue 2: Fix for Elden Ring Error CE-100095-5 Can’t Start the Game or App on PS5
Another minor issue reported in Elden Ring is that the CE-100095-5 “Can’t Start The Game or App” on PS5. This error affects PlayStation 5 players the most.
The practical solution to this issue is to uninstall the game from the controller and reinstall it after some time. To do so,
- Firstly, open your PlayStation 5, select Elden Ring, and click on the Options from the home screen.
- Then click on the Delete button to completely remove the game.
- Once done, reinstall the game and feel the difference.
Issue 3: Fix for Summon Ashes not Working in Elden Ring
A few days ago, some players reported that the summons ash was not working even after several attempts. However, you can follow these instructions to get rid of the same problem.
Ensure you are in the region where you can summon; you can simply look for the purple icon from the left side of the screen to get information about when you can summon. In addition, you can use the flash to recover FP or level up to get more FP.
Issue 4: Fix for the Elden Ring Steam Cloud Error
According to some players, they could not launch the game because the game’s saved data was not get appropriately stored in the Steam cloud. Anyway, game developer Bandai Namco has come up with a solution to the same problem, and you can get it here.
- Firstly, you need to update the game to the latest built. (Otherwise, you will not be able to access the game’s saved data files until the latest update.
- After the update gets completed, click on the Settings icon and select Properties.
- Then select the General tab and make sure you have ticked the checkbox beside the “Keep games save in the Steam Cloud for ELDEN RING”.
- Finally, restart the game and see the issue is resolved or not.
Issue 5: Fix for Elden Ring “Failed to Log in to the Game Server”
Some players have reported an error in Elden Ring that says “Failed to Log in to the Game Server,” and you can find all possible solutions here. To solve the same issue,
- Firstly, you need to check you have a steady and accurate internet connection.
- It would help if you switched to a Wired network connection.
- Install the latest game patch released by the game developer Bandai Namco.
- And you need to make sure your system and console are running with the newest update.
- You should ensure Elden Ring server is down or in maintenance.
These are the top solutions for the errors mentioned above. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.