The Elden Ring was recently launched, giving gamers the full spirit of excitement. But unfortunately, many players report numerous errors and problems that make a bad impression on the game. As we said, few players have complained about the “Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play” error in the Elden Ring.
If you are also getting the same error, then you are on the right track. In this article, we have listed a few solutions to overcome the Elden Ring “Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play” Error smoothly and effectively. So let’s go to the detailed solutions listed below without any worries.
Fix 1: Set Graphics Settings to High:
The first attempt to resolve the Elden Ring “Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play” error is editing the Graphics settings to High performance. To do so,
- Firstly, type Graphics Settings in your system search box and open the top result for the search.
- Then select the Desktop app under the Choose an app to Set Preference section and click on the Browse button.
- Now select the Elden Ring and click on its Options.
- In the newly opened Graphics Preference option, click on the High Performance.
- Finally, click on Save and check the issue is disappeared.
Fix 2: Disable Steam Overlay:
Another solution to overcome the Elden Ring “Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play” error is disabling the Steam Overlay feature. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Steam client and click on the Settings from the top left menu.
- Inside the Settings window, select the In-Game option and untick the checkbox beside Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the issue is terminated.
Fix 3: Force Game to Use Dedicated Graphics Card:
Sometimes forcing your Elden Ring to run using a dedicated graphics card might help you resolve the “Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play” error. To do so,
To use NVIDIA,
- Firstly, right-click on any empty space on the desktop and open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Then select the Desktop tab from the top menu and enable the option Add “Run with graphics processor” to Context Menu.
- Once done, go back to the Desktop, select and right-click on the Elden Ring and click on Run with graphics processor-> High-performance NVIDIA processor.
- Now the game will run using your dedicated graphics card.
To use AMD,
- Firstly, right-click on any empty space on your desktop and select the Catalyst Control Center.
- Then from the left pane, click on the Power option.
- And select the Switchable application graphics settings option.
- Therefrom the list, you didn’t find your game, then click on the Add Application button.
- Now select the EldenRing.exe file to add to the list and open the dropdown next to it to expand the Settings Graphics options.
- Then select the High-Performance option and save the changes.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the error is still irritating you or not.
So, these are all about the Elden Ring “Frame Rate Unsuitable For Online Play” error and its fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.