Dragon Ball: The Breakers is a massive online asymmetric action game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. In the game players can join a team of 7 survivors to survive and escape or impersonate a powerful Raider and disrupt the survivor’s escape. But a few players have recently reported that they are unable to play the game as a result of frequent crashing or freezing issues.
If you are also facing the same issues, then you can go through this article. Here we have listed few solutions that would help you to escape from the DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS crashing or not launching issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install latest game patch
- Disable Antivirus program
- Close unnecessary apps/services
- Update Windows
- Check system requirement
If any of these basic tricks don’t help you, then you should consider moving on to the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Update Driver
The first step to resolve the Dragon Ball: The Breakers crashing or not launching issue updating your graphics driver. To do so,
- Open Device Manager-> choose and expand Display adapters-> select and right-click on Graphics driver->click on Update driver option.
- Once done, you might be able to play the game smoothly.
Fix 2: Run as Administrator
If you are getting crashing or lagging issue in Dragon Ball: The Breakers, then you should run the game as an administrator. To do so,
- Open game installation folder->right-click on Dragon Ball: The Breakers.exe file-> select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab-> tick beside the Run this program as an administrator and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
If the issue persists, then you should check the integrity of game files. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library->select and right-click on Dragon Ball: The Breakers->Properties.
- Now select Local Files->click on Verify integrity of game files and then relaunch the game smoothly.
Fix 4: Disable Overlays
Sometimes disabling the Overlay feature helps you resolve the Dragon Ball: The Breakers crashing or freezing issue.
- In GeForce Experience– Click on Settings icon->toggle off beside In-game Overlay option and launch the game.
- In Discord– Click on Settings icon->choose Overlay->turn toggle beside Enable in-game overlay option, and launch the game.
Fix 5: Lower Graphics Settings
Another solution you can try is lowering all the in-game graphics settings. You can go to game Graphics Settings page, lower all the settings in the list and enable Windowed Mode. Once done, you can start the game without any issues.
Fix 6: Reinstall DirectX
At times reinstalling the DirectX package will help you to resolve Dragon Ball: The Breakers low FPS or lagging issue. To do so,
- Open DirectX page->select Language, and click on the Download button and install it on your system.
- Once done, you shall play the game smoothly.
Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
Sometimes installing the latest Visual C++ Redistributable will help you to escape from the Dragon Ball: The Breakers low FPS and Black Screen issue. To do so,
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable-> select x64, x86 files and download them.
- Once done, you can install the files and relaunch the game to see the improvement.
Fix 8: Run the Game on Dedicated GPU
In most cases, launching the game using a dedicated GPU will allow you to play the game smoothly. To do so,
- Open Graphics Settings page->select Graphics Performance Preference-> click on Browse button.
- Then choose the Dragon Ball: The Breakers.exe file from the game installation folder and add it on the list.
- Now select on the game from the list->click on Options-> select High performance and relaunch the game.
Fix 9: Disable Overclocking
If you have enabled Overclocking feature to enhance game’s performance, then also you will encounter similar issues. Here you need to disable Overclocking and relaunch the game.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you can uninstall the game from your system. Once done, reinstall the game and see if the discussed issue get resolved.
These are all about the Fix: DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS Crashing, Lagging, Low FPS, Freezing or Not Launching issue on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.