Diablo Immortal is the most recent instalment in the Diablo series, and the gameplay takes place between the events of Diablo II and Diablo III. It’s a fantastic multiplayer free-to-play action role-playing game that’s now available on Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows. However, some Android/iOS users have complained that the game is crashing or not launching on their devices.
There can be many causes for the same issues, but this time we need to move on to the exact solutions instead of worrying about the causes. However, in this article, we have compiled some solutions to help you overcome your issues in the Diablo Immortal quickly and permanently. Then let’s have a look.
- Check internet connection
- Install latest Updates
- Close background apps
- Check storage space
Fix 1: Restart your Devices
The first step to resolving the Diablo Immortal Crashing or not launching issue on Android or iOS is restarting the devices. A simple restart will help you to eliminate most of the minor errors, and you can run the game without any trouble.
Fix 2: Update your Devices
If your Android or iOS device runs using an outdated version, the game will crash or lag at the startup screen. The best effective solutions here are to update your device to the latest version and run the game.
- Firstly, open the Settings and click on the Software update option.
- Then click on Download and install option.
- Firstly, open Settings, select the General and click on the Software Update.
- Then tap the Automatic Updates and Turn On the Download iOS Updates and Install iOS Updates
- Now your device will update automatically.
Fix 3: Clear Game Cache
Sometimes simply clearing the game cache will help you to resolve the crashing or freezing issue. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Settings screen and select the Apps option.
- Now you can choose the Diablo Immortal and select its Storage.
- Then click on the Clear Cache option and complete the process.
Fix 4: Clear the Game Mobile Data
Another possible solution to escape from the Diablo Immortal crashing or freezing issue is to clear the mobile date. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Settings screen and choose the Apps option.
- Now choose the Diablo Immortal and select its Storage.
- Then click on the Clear Data option and complete the process.
Fix 5: Edit Game Settings
Sometimes making a few changes in display settings, texture and GPU processes will help you to resolve the Diablo Immortal Crashing or shuttering issue on Android/iOS devices. To do so,
- Firstly, launch the Settings menu screen and click on the Display Settings.
- Now Enable the Adaptive Smoothing and Toggle off beside the Dynamic Shadows option.
- Further, you can Disable the Anti Aliasing option and Turn Off the Refraction Quality.
- Once done, check whether the issue persists on your game or not.
Fix 6: Repair the Game
In most cases, repairing Diablo Immortal files will make it easier to run the game on your Android / iOS devices. To do so,
- Firstly, launch the game and click on the Repair client option from the loading screen.
- If the “The repair process will start automatically the next time you launch the game” message appears on the screen, click on Confirm button.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
If any of the above solutions do not help you to resolve your issue, then you need to uninstall the game from your Android/iOS devices. Once done, reinstall the game from a trusty source and see its improvement.
These are all about the Diablo Immortal Crashing, Shuttering or Not Launching issue on Android/iOS devices and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.