The latest episode of the Diablo series is the Diablo Immortal, where the gameplay takes place between the Diablo II and Diablo III events. It is a great multiplayer free-to-play action role-playing game currently released on Android, iOS and Microsoft Windows. But some players complain that they are not able to enjoy the game due to crashing or lagging issues, and they are very worried about it.
There might be several reasons for the same issue, such as outdated graphics driver, corrupted game files and many more. If you also have issues with Diablo Immortal crashing or not launching, you can follow up at the end of this article. Here we have tried to list possible solutions to overcome the same problems quickly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest Game Patch
- Check Network Connectivity
- Close Background Services
- Check System Requirements
If these workarounds do not help you, then you can go through the detailed solutions given below.
Fix 1: Run the Launcher as an Administrator
The prime solution to resolve the Diablo Immortal Crashing or not launching issue on PC is running the game with admin access. To do so,
- Firstly, move to the Diablo Immortal Launcher installation folder, right-click on the Diablo Immortal Launcher file and choose the Properties option.
- In the new screen, click on the Compatibility tab and tick the checkbox beside the Run this program as an administrator.
- Finally, launch the game and feel its improvement.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes updating your Graphics driver might help you to resolve the Diablo Immortal Crashing or freezing issue on your PC. To do so,
- Firstly, open Device Manager on your system and expand the Display adapters section.
- Then select and right-click on your Graphics driver and choose the Update driver option from the sub-menu.
- Finally, launch the game and see if the issue is resolved for you or not.
Fix 3: Repair Game Files
Damaged Diablo Immortal files may sometimes cause crashing or freezing issues. The best possible solution here is to repair those damaged files as soon as possible. To do so,
- Firstly, launch the Battle.Net Launcher, select the Diablo Immortal and click on the Options.
- Then select the Scan and repair option and complete the process.
- Finally, relaunch the game and check the game is now running on your PC.
Fix 4: Enable Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
In most cases enabling the Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling will help you to resolve the Diablo Immortal crashing or shuttering issue on PC. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu and you can click on the System.
- Then scroll down and click on the Graphics settings link.
- Now Enable the Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
- Then click on Browse and go to the Diablo Immortal Launcher installation folder and add the .exe file on the list.
- Then click on the Options besides the Diablo Immortal Launcher and choose High performance from the newly appeared prompt.
- Once done, relaunch the game and see the issues again disturbing you.
Fix 5: Update Visual C++ Redistributable
If you encounter a crashing or black screen issue in Diablo Immortal, then you need to update the Visual C++ Redistributable files. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Visual C++ Redistributable page using your browser and choose the x64 and x86 files.
- Then download and install both files on your system and see if the issue is eliminated or not.
Fix 6: Install DirectX
In some cases, reinstalling the DirectX on your system will allow you to resolve the crashing or freezing issue in Diablo Immortal. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the DirectX page using your browser and select your Language.
- Then click on the Download button and install the same on your system.
- Finally, launch the game and see if it is crashing again or not.
Fix 7: Lower Graphics Settings
If Diablo Immortal’s superior graphics design is not compatible with your system, it could lead to a crash or shuttering problem. The best effective solution here is to go to the Game Graphics settings page, lower all the settings in the list and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 8: Update Windows
Sometimes an outdated operating system can be the main cause of Diablo Immortal crashing or lagging problem. Here you should update the operating system as soon as possible. To do so,
- Firstly, open Settings and click on the Windows update option from the window.
- Then click on Check for updates and see if this change helped you or not.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, you need to uninstall the game from the system. When done, reinstall the game from a relevant source and restart the game to see improvements.
These are all about the Diablo Immortal Crashing, Freezing, Lagging or Not Launching issue on PC. With all of the above solutions you can disable overclocking features as well. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.