Another action packed game of this season, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk recently published by Team Reptil. In the game players can start their own cypher and dance, paint graffiti, collect beats and battle rival crews and dispatch militarized cops to take control of five boroughs of New Amsterdam. Although the game is available on all prominent gaming platforms, few players who have downloaded the game suffer to run it due to crashing or lagging issues.
If you are also struggling to enjoy this adventurous game, then you are at the right place. Here we have listed a few solutions that might help you to play Bomb Rush Cyberfunk without any crashing or stuttering issues. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Run As Administrator
The solution to resolve the Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Crashing or Stuttering issue is launching the game with administrator privilege. To do so,
- Firstly, move to the Bomb Rush Cyberfunk installation folder, right-click on the Bomb Rush Cyberfunk.exe file, choose Properties, then from the new screen select Compatibility tab and tick the checkbox beside Run this program as an administrator,
- Once done, click on the OK button and relaunch the game and enjoy with your friends.
Fix 2: Repair Game Files
If there is any missing with the game files, you will fall into a crashing issue on your PC. Here the best solution is checking the integrity of the game files. To do so,
- Open Steam, go to the Library, right-click on the Bomb Rush Cyberfunk icon and select Properties option.
- Then select the Local Files tab and choose the option Verify integrity of game files and repair the files.
Fix 3: Update Driver
If you are using outdated drivers to play the games then you will encounter stuttering issues and tear down your smooth gaming experience. Here you can update your Graphic driver and relaunch the game.
- Open Device Manager, expand the section Display adapters, right-click on your Graphics driver and choose the option Update driver from the sub menu.
- Once the update process gets completed, relaunch the game and see the result.
Fix 4: Close Unwanted Services
If you have enabled unwanted apps or services not in use, then disable them all and relaunch the game. Unnecessary apps/services consume lots of system resources and cause games to crash on PC.
Fix 5: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
Sometimes reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable will help you to resolve Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Crashing or Stuttering issues quickly.
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable page and scroll down to choose the X64 and X86 files from the webpage, download and install them on your system. Once done, you can start the game hassle free.
Fix 6: Lower Graphics Settings
For gamers who are worried about the crashing issue in games, lowering the graphics settings can help the game run smoothly. You can go to the Game Graphics Settings page and minimize all the settings in the list and switch to Windowed Mode.
Fix 7: Update Windows
Another solution to resolve the Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Crashing or Stuttering issue is to check and update your Windows system to the latest version. To do so,
- Open Settings menu, choose Update & Security, click on Windows Update and click on Check for updates button and continue with the process.
- Once done, you can start to play the game without any trouble or errors.
Fix 8: Reinstall the Game
If the above given solution does not help you then you can uninstall Bomb Rush Cyberfunk game and related files from the system. Once done, you can reinstall the game’s latest version from a trusty source and relaunch the game.
Fix 9: Contact Support Team
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you should connect with the game developer’s support team and explain about the issue in detail. They will help you to resolve the issue and you will no longer experience the same issue.
These are the top fixes you can try to resolve Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Crashing or Stuttering issues on PC. In addition to these, you can install the latest game patch as well.