The recently released video game “Armored Core 6 Fires Of Rubicon” is fully action-packed where gamers can customize characters and play with cool machines. The game was developed by FromSoftware Inc. and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. While the game is gaining immense popularity among players, sometimes it’s also showing an error “ARMORED CORE 6 Fires of Rubicon Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005” while they are playing.
This specific issue arises mostly while players launch ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON on their PCs, which become frustrating. Generally, this issue is confronted when the gaming application fails to detect the installed EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) program on the Windows computer. But you don’t need to worry much about this error as there are ways to fix it.
Possible reasons for EAC error 30005
Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005 can pop up due to several factors:
1) One of the primary culprits is often the Windows 11 feature known as the Kernel Stack protection.
2) Antivirus Software can also act as a trigger for EAC error 30005.
3) Lack of PC’s hardware required to run the Armored Core 6, can also lead to this error.
4) Sometimes, the error arises due to corrupted or missing game files.
6 Ways to Fix: Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005
Below some of the methods are shared to resolve the EAC error 30005 which you can keep trying until you successfully solve the anti-cheat error 30005. Let’s jump in without further ado:
Fix 1: Restart/ Reboot the PC and Game:
Start by rebooting the system to remove cache data issues or potential system glitches. This method has been proved effective for some of the gamers dealing with this error.
Fix 2: Make sure to check for the game updates:
Simply, if you don’t want to come across launching difficulties, server connectivity errors, and EAC errors, it is very important to keep a check for the latest game updates. Ensure that your game is up-to-date and here are a few steps you can follow to check the same:
- Launch Steam and access your Library.
- From the left menu, choose “ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON”.
- Steam will automatically search if any recent updates are available.
- If an update is found, click on the “update” tab.
- Kindly wait until the update is completed nicely.
- Once the update is finished, make sure to restart your PC to apply the changes.
Fix 3: Verify & repair the game files:
Occasionally, issues can arise due to corrupted or missing game files on your PC during game installation or updates. Most of the game launchers provide a handy feature that can automatically detect and resolve these files whenever there is an error. Follow these simple steps to use this feature.
- Open Steam & go to your game Library.
- In your list of installed games, right-click on the game titled, “ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON“.
- Select Properties and navigate to the Local Files category.
- “Verify Integrity of Game Files” click on this option.
- Kindly wait for the process to end.
- Once it’s completed, restart your PC.
Fix 4: Disable Kernel-mode Hardware enforced stack protection:
While waiting for the EAC developers to resolve the error 30005 on Windows 11, one of the most popular ways to fix this is by turning off the feature known as Kernel Stack Protection. You must be aware that this Kernel stack protection feature works like a shield for Windows 11, and turning it off can prove to be hazardous for your system. Make sure you take the decision wisely.
If you don’t want to turn off this feature, you can try an alternate way to fix this error. You can revert your operating system to Windows 10 to play Armored Core 6. Here’s how you can do that:
- Hold down the Windows key and press ‘I’ on your keyboard to open Windows 11 Settings.
- In the Settings menu, go to Privacy & Security and click Windows Security.
- Select Core Isolation details in the next step.
- Then, switch off the feature named Kernel-Mode-Hardware enforced stack protection.
- In case you wish to use this feature again, you can turn it back to “ON”.
- Most importantly, whatever you choose to do, whether to use this feature or discard it, make sure to restart your PC at the end.
Fix 5: Disable your Antivirus Software:
It might sound strange but true that your antivirus software can make games crash or display errors like EAC error 30005. This happens because the antivirus software mistakenly detects the game as a virus. It’s one of the common issues you might face and end up with pop-up Armored Core 6 Easy Anti-Cheat error 30005 on your PC.
Fix 6: Disable Window Defender:
To check if this is the problem, start by turning off yourWindows builtin security software. Then, try opening Armored Core 6 to see if the error goes away. Follow the steps to stop Windows Defender:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to open the start menu.
- Click on the gear icon to get to Windows system settings.
- In Settings, choose “Update & Security.” This will bring you to the Windows Security section.
- Next, look for “Firewall & Network Protection” and click on it to open a new window.
- Inside this new window, you’ll see three security choices: Domain Network, Private Network, and Public Network.
- You should turn off all three of them.
Armored Core 6 is a game many people were excited about in 2023. But if you couldn’t play it because of a problem called Armored Core 6 Easy Anti-Cheat error 30005, you must have been really frustrated. Luckily, this guide has a fix that should make this problem go away for good. With this solution, you can finally enjoy playing Armored Core 6 without any more issues. Don’t let technical problems stop you from having fun; start your gaming adventure now!