FromSoftware Inc. developed another action thriller game, ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON based on the concept of the Armored Core. The game takes extensive steps to bring a new action experience to the series. But unfortunately a few players succumbed to crashing or Stuttering issues while trying to engage in omni-directional battles, barricading their path to victory.
If you are facing the same issues then you are lucky to be here. In this article, we will go through the surefires solutions that might help to resolve ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON crashing issues as early as possible. Then without any worries, keep reading the article till the end to experience the fast paced action game.
Fix 1: Check System Requirement
If your system does not meet the minimum requirement to run the game then you will not be able to enjoy the game. So before starting the game again, make sure your system meets the game requirement. As per the requirement of the game you can make changes in the system configuration and start the gameplay.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Another solution is to update the graphics driver, if the driver is out of date, you won’t be able to launch the game.
- Open Device Manager, select Display adapters and right-click on the Graphics driver and click on the Update driver option.
You can also go to the NVIDIA or AMD official webpage, download and install the driver’s latest version and start the game.
Fix 3: Lower Graphics Settings
If ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON is stuttering on the PC, then you should lower the Frame rate and tweak game Settings. To do so,
- Open the Game and select the System option.
- Then select Graphics Settings and set Limit Frame Rate to 60 and change the Screen Mode to Windowed.
- And turn off V-Sync, HDR, Auto-Detect Best Rendering Setting options and start the game.
Fix 4: Force Close the Game Services
If you’re unable to launch the ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON, then you should force close the game and other background services in the Task Manager. To do so,
- Open the Game on your system and minimize the screen.
- Then go to the Task Manager menu and under the Processes tab, locate and select the game.
- Right-click on the game and select End Task, then close other background services and start the game again to see the result.
Fix 5: Verify Game Files
Sometimes the ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON Crashing or Stuttering is with the corrupted game files. In this scenario you can resolve the issue by verifying the integrity of game files. To do so,
- Open Steam and select its Library section, then right-click on ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON icon and choose Properties.
- In the new screen select Local Files and click on the Verfiy integrity of game files option and relaunch the game after the verification process gets completed.
Fix 6: Launch Using Dedicated GPU
You can also try to launch the game using a dedicated graphics card to resolve ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON Crashing issue. To do so,
- Open Graphic Settings menu and select Graphics Performance Preference option, click on Browse button and select ARMORED CORE 6 from its installation folder.
- Then click on its three dots, select Options, from the new screen select High Performance, save the changes and start the game.
Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
As per some players, reinstalling the Visual C++ Redistributable helped them to resolve crashing or lagging issues in ARMORED CORE 6. To do so,
- Open Visual C++ Redistributable page, click and download x64 and x86 files, then install them on your system and start to run the game again.
Fix 8: Launch the Game in DirectX11/12
If the above fix does not help you then you should launch the game using dx11/12. To do so,
- Open Steam, select and right-click on ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON from the Library and select Properties option.
- Then launch the game by typing “-dx11″ under Launch Options. If this doesn’t help you, you can launch the game by typing “-dx12” instead of -dx11.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game
If all else fails in your case, then as a last attempt you can uninstall the game and reinstall its latest version. Once done, you can run the game and enjoy the unlimited action adventurous game.
These are the top 9 solutions you can try to resolve ARMORED CORE 6 FIRES OF RUBICON Crashing or Stuttering on PC. We hope that the above mentioned solution helped to resolve the issue effectively.