Since its release, the F1 22 has started showing many technical glitches and errors. New game bugs appear every day, making it extremely difficult for gamers to enjoy the real gaming experience enormously. In addition, a few gamers have recently claimed that their F1 22 Force Feedback is not working and is causing them more problems.
There may be numerous causes for the same problem, but fortunately, the solution is straightforward. However, we’ve included a few methods in this article to assist you in fixing Force Feedback Not Working in your F1 22 and continue playing the game without any problems. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Reinstall Device Drivers
As a first step to resolving the F1 22 Force Feedback Not Working issue is resetting or reinstalling the device drivers of the gaming wheel. You can uninstall the device driver and reinstall it after a few seconds; otherwise, try resetting the device drivers from the system control panel.
Fix 2: Run as Admin
Sometimes simply running the game with all the administrative privileges will allow you to resolve the F1 22 Force Feedback Not Working Issue as soon as possible. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Steam folder on your system and choose the F1 22 game folders.
- Then select and right-click on the Directx.exe file and select the Run as administrator option.
- Once done, restart the system and see the said issue eliminated.
Fix 3: Turn ON Force Feedback
In most cases, turning on the Force Feedback option will help you to resolve the Force Feedback Not Working in your F1 22. To do so,
- Firstly, open F1 22 on your system and choose the GAME OPTIONS.
- On the next screen, click on Settings and choose the CONTROLLER, VIBRATION & FORCE FEEDBACK option.
- Then choose the GENERIC SETTINGS and Turn ON the Force Feedback option.
- Once done, your issue will get solved.
Fix 4: Edit Wheel Damper Settings
In most cases editing the Wheel Damper settings will resolve the F1 22 Force Feedback Not Working issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, open F1 22 and go to the GAME OPTIONS-> Settings.
- Then choose the CONTROLLER, VIBRATION & FORCE FEEDBACK and select the Preferred Gaming Wheel option.
- Now select Vibration and Force Feedback and change its amount to 15 or higher.
Fix 5: Check Hardware Issue
If the device connected to the wheels or the USB port has any problems, you will face the same issue. In this case, you should check your gaming wheels with other games and see if it works or not. Also, you can use other USB ports and see now that your game can detect the device.
Fix 6: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you to resolve the F1 22 Force Feedback Not Working issue, then you should uninstall and reinstall the game from a relevant source.
These are all about the F1 22 Force Feedback Not Working issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.