F1 22 is now considered one of the best and fastest games of 2022. Like any other popular online game, this game is plagued with some errors and bugs. As we said, quite a few F1 22 players recently complained that they received an error message-“ONLINE SERVICES ERROR Error Code: 1008:H” following this, they failed to connect with the game servers.
There can be many reasons for the same error, but luckily there are a few solutions available to deal with the same problem. If you are also getting Error Code 1008H and 500H in your F1 22, then you can rely on this article to get all the possible solutions. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Check Server Status
Before moving to any detailed solutions, you need to check the server status of F1 22. You can find the server status from the F1 22 official Twitter account and check if the server is down or under maintenance. If the problem is from the server side, then you need to wait until the problem is solved from their end.
Fix 2: Check Internet Connection
If you have received Error Code 1008 H Online Service Error and Error Code 500H, then you need to check your internet connection. You can restart your Wi-Fi Modem/Router, verify internet speed, can switch to a wired connection. If you are a PlayStation or Xbox user, then you can clear the cache and hard reset the console. You can also unplug any additional devices that are linked to your Wi-Fi in addition to these tips because they could weaken the signal strength.
Fix 3: Verify Codemaster Servers Connection
Another solution to resolve the F1 22 Error 1008 H and 500H Online Service Error is verifying the Codemaster Servers connection. You can go to this link and find the “CDN Connection Successful” message there, then the issue is not from your end, and move to the next solution.
Fix 4: Use VPN
If the F1 22 server is down in your region, you will get an F1 22 Error 1008 H, 500H online service error message and prevent you from playing the game. Here you need to use a free VPN, or you can use a paid VPN service. If you are already using a VPN service, you can disable the service and see the result.
Fix 5: Test NAT Type
If you are an Xbox user, then you need to change the NAT Type to resolve the same issues. To do so,
- Firstly, open Guide on your controller and click on the System option.
- Then select the Settings and click on the Network option
- Now choose the Network Settings, click on the Test NAT Type, and see the result.
For PS4 users,
- Firstly, click on Settings and select the Network option.
- Then choose View Connection Status and complete the process.
Fix 6: Run Network Troubleshooter
In most cases running the Windows built-in Network troubleshooter will help you to resolve the same issue. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I simultaneously to launch the Settings menu and click on the Update & Security option.
- Then click on the Troubleshooter option and choose the Additional troubleshooters from the new screen.
- Now select the Network Adapter option and click on the Run the troubleshooter option.
- Once done, restart the system, try to run the game again, and feel the changes.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions do help you, then you should uninstall F1 22 from your system and reinstall it from a trusty source. When done, restart the system and play the game without any interruption.
These are all about the F1 22 Error 1008 H and 500H Online Service Error on PC/ PlayStation/Xbox and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.