Generally, the Xbox app will automatically launch at every system restart to help users get their games quickly. As we know, by default, your Xbox app is self-registered to run on startup. But nowadays, we have noticed that many users are seeking for solutions to disable the Xbox app from the automatic startup in Windows 11.
However, if any users no further need to launch the Xbox app automatically during the system restarts, then you are allowed to change its settings to stop the procedure. In this article, we will teach you how to Disable Xbox App from Automatic Startup on Windows 11 using simple steps. Let’s go to the steps,
- Firstly, launch the Xbox app and select the Profile menu from the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on Settings and select General from the left pane menu.
- Now untick the checkbox beside the option the Automatically launch app at startup.
- Again untick the option, Keep the app running in the background when I close it. This option will prevent the Xbox app from running once you close the app.
- Once you are done, your Xbox app will not take over the screen automatically when you sign in to Windows 11 after the system restart.
We hope now you are much aware of disabling the Xbox app from the automatic startup in Windows 11. You can follow the links if you need to know more about the Windows 11 installation or Windows 11 Minimum system requirements. In addition to all this, if you have any queries or doubts, please leave a comment in the below comment box.