- Version Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Download 5
- File Size 826 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 21, 2021
- Last Updated May 21, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the ZTE ConeXis A1. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on ZTE ConeXis A1, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE ConeXis A1 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on ZTE ConeXis A1, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot ZTE ConeXis A1
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your ZTE ConeXis A1
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your ZTE ConeXis A1
ZTE ConeXis A1 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: ZTE_ConeXis_A1_SP7731GEA_FNB_V1.0.2_08092016_5.1.zip
File Size: 826 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on ZTE ConeXis A1:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the ZTE ConeXis A1 flash file.