- Version Android 4.4.2
- File Size 553 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 25, 2021
- Last Updated May 25, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the ZTE C570. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on ZTE C570, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE C570 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on ZTE C570, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot ZTE C570
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your ZTE C570
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your ZTE C570
ZTE C570 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: ZTE_C570_SPD.zip
File Size: 553 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on ZTE C570:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the ZTE C570 flash file.