- Version Android 7.1
- Download 1
- File Size 3 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 21, 2021
- Last Updated May 21, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the ZTE C2017. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on ZTE C2017, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE C2017 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on ZTE C2017, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot ZTE C2017
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your ZTE C2017
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your ZTE C2017
ZTE C2017 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: ZTE_C2017_Guizhou_355850B0780ZTE_C2017AMZJV1.0.0B20_MR07_QPST.zip
File Size: 3 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on ZTE C2017:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the ZTE C2017 flash file.