- Version Android 10
- Download 85
- File Size 1.4 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 8, 2021
- Last Updated May 8, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the ZTE Blade A51. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on ZTE Blade A51, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE Blade A51 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on ZTE Blade A51, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Leagooetooth issue
- unroot ZTE Blade A51
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your ZTE Blade A51
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your ZTE Blade A51
ZTE Blade A51 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: MVS_MX_P963F60V1.0.0B07_DL.PAC
File Size: 755 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on ZTE Blade A51:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the ZTE Blade A51 flash file.