- Version Android 8.1 Oreo
- Download 2
- File Size 2 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 27, 2021
- Last Updated May 27, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Wiko View 2 Go. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Wiko View 2 Go, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Wiko View 2 Go Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Wiko View 2 Go, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Wiko View 2 Go
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Wiko View 2 Go
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Wiko View 2 Go
Wiko View 2 Go Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Wiko_View_2_Go_SDM430_V25_180818_8.1.0_QPST.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Wiko View 2 Go:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Wiko View 2 Go flash file.