- Version 8.1 Oreo
- Download 480
- File Size 3 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 5, 2021
- Last Updated April 5, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Vivo Y95 PD1818F. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Vivo Y95, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y95 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Vivo Y95, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Vivo Y95
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo Y95
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Vivo Y95
Vivo Y95 PD1818F Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: PD1818F_EX_A_1.70.10
File Size: 2 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo Y95 PD1818F:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Vivo Y95 flash file.