- Version Android 11
- Download 12
- File Size 3.1 GB
- File Count 2
- Create Date July 9, 2021
- Last Updated April 9, 2022
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Vivo X60 PD2046F. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Vivo X60, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo X60 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Vivo X60, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Vivo X60
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo X60
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Vivo X60
Vivo X60 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: PD2046F_EX_A_1.9.2.zip
File Size: 3.1 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo X60 PD2046F
- Launch the Vivo aftools to flash the ROM
- In the AFTool, locate the firmware file which you downloaded.
- Boot your device into EDL mod
- You can now connect your phone to a PC in fastboot or EDL mod.
- Click Start to upgrade your firmware
Enjoy the Vivo X60 PD2046F flash file.