- Version Android 9.0 Pie
- Download 317
- File Size 3.3 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 4, 2021
- Last Updated April 4, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Vivo V11 Pro, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo V11 Pro Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Vivo V11 Pro, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Vivo V11 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Vivo V11 Pro
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Vivo V11 Pro
Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Latest File Name: Initial Firmware
File Size: 3 GB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Vivo V11 Pro PD1814F flash file.