- Version Android 6.0
- File Size 699 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 18, 2021
- Last Updated May 18, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Ulefone Paris Lite. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Ulefone Paris Lite, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Ulefone Paris Lite Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Ulefone Paris Lite, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Ulefone Paris Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Ulefone Paris Lite
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Ulefone Paris Lite
Ulefone Paris Lite Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Ulefone_Paris_Lite_MT6580_20161212_6.0.zip
File Size: 699 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Ulefone Paris Lite:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Ulefone Paris Lite flash file.