- Version Android 10
- Download 27
- File Size 1.5 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 15, 2021
- Last Updated June 15, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Tecno Pop 5 BD2. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Tecno Pop 5 BD2, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Tecno Pop 5 BD2 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Tecno Pop 5 BD2, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Leagooetooth issue
- unroot Tecno Pop 5 BD2
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Tecno Pop 5 BD2
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Tecno Pop 5 BD2
Tecno Pop 5 BD2 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: BD2-SP613ABC-QGo-OP-210326V005.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Tecno Pop 5 BD2:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Tecno Pop 5 BD2 flash file.