- Version Android 7.0
- Download 1
- File Size 1 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 10, 2021
- Last Updated June 8, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Symphony V130. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Symphony V130, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Symphony V130 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Symphony V130, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Symphony V130
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Symphony V130
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Symphony V130
Symphony V130 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Symphony_V130_SP7731CEA_HW1_V7_01172018_7.0.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Symphony V130:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Symphony V130 flash file.