- Version Android 10
- Download 4
- File Size 5 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 9, 2021
- Last Updated May 9, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Realme Q2i RMX2200. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Realme Q2i, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Q2i Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Realme Q2i, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Realme Q2i
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Realme Q2i
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Realme Q2i
Realme Q2i RMX2200 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: RMX2200_11.A.14
File Size: 5 GB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Realme Q2i RMX2200:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Realme Q2i flash file.