- Version Android 10
- Download 141
- File Size 4.1 GB
- File Count 6
- Create Date May 21, 2021
- Last Updated June 11, 2022
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Realme 8 5G RMX3241. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Realme 8 5G, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme 8 5G Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Realme 8 5G, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Realme 8 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Realme 8 5G
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Realme 8 5G
Realme 8 5G RMX3241 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: RMX3241_11_A.15
File Size: 4.1 GB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Realme 8 5G RMX3241:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Realme 8 5G flash file.