- Version Android 5.1
- File Size 1 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 13, 2021
- Last Updated July 13, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Panasonic Eluga Arc. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Panasonic Eluga Arc, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Panasonic Eluga Arc Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Panasonic Eluga Arc, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Panasonic Eluga Arc
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Panasonic Eluga Arc
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Panasonic Eluga Arc
Panasonic Eluga Arc Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Panasonic_Eluga_Arc_5.1.040.P0_160826_5.1_CPB.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Flash Tool: YGDP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Panasonic Eluga Arc:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the YGDP Tool.
- Click on configure and select the.CPB file
- Browse.CBP file from the folder and click on Apply.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Panasonic Eluga Arc flash file.