- Version Android 9.0
- File Size 954 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 10, 2021
- Last Updated July 10, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the MultiLaser G Max. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on MultiLaser G Max, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the MultiLaser G Max Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on MultiLaser G Max, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot MultiLaser G Max
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your MultiLaser G Max
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your MultiLaser G Max
MultiLaser G Max Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: MultiLaser_G_Max_20191024_9.0_SPD.zip
File Size: 954 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on MultiLaser G Max:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the MultiLaser G Max flash file.