- Version Android 10
- Download 243
- File Size 2 GB
- File Count 5
- Create Date December 15, 2020
- Last Updated May 31, 2021
Here we have shared the latest stock ROM for Moto G8 Power XT2041-1. You can download and flash the firmware file on your Motorola XT2041-1 using the Odin flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Boot your device into bootloader mode.
- Connect your Moto G8 Power XT2041-1 to the PC using the USB Cable.
- Download Stock ROM/Firmware and extract it inside the adb and fastboot folder
- Inside the ADB folder, open the command window and enter the following command
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot flash radio radio.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin
- Now toggle to fastbootd
fastboot reboot fastboot
- Again flash the following command
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash super super.img.sparsechunk.x
All sparsechunk must be flashed by numeric order from zero
- Toggle back to bootloader. Do the following:
fastboot reboot bootloader fastboot erase carrier fastboot erase ddr (Optional except you want to wipe) fastboot erase userdata fastboot reboot
- Now your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
This file is completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners