- Version Android 10
- File Size 1.8 GB
- File Count 0
- Create Date December 18, 2020
- Last Updated December 18, 2020
Here we have shared the latest stock ROM for Motorola G7 Power XT1955-5. You can download and flash the firmware file on your Motorola XT1955-5 using the flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Boot your device into bootloader mode.
- Connect your Motorola G7 Power XT1955-5 to the PC using the USB Cable.
- Download Stock ROM/Firmware and extract it inside the adb and fastboot folder
- Inside the ADB folder, open the command window and enter the following command
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot flash radio radio.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin
- Now toggle to fastbootd
fastboot reboot fastboot
- Again flash the following command
fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash super super.img_sparsechunk.7
- Toggle back to bootloader. Do the following:
fastboot reboot bootloader fastboot erase carrier fastboot erase metadata fastboot erase ddr (Optional except you want to wipe) fastboot erase userdata fastboot reboot
- Now your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
This file is completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners