- Version Android 6.0
- Download 2
- File Size 891 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 1, 2021
- Last Updated June 1, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Micromax Q303. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Micromax Q303, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Micromax Q303 Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Micromax Q303, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Micromax Q303
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Micromax Q303
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Micromax Q303
Micromax Q303 Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Micromax_Q303_MT6580_V2_220716.zip
File Size: 891 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Micromax Q303:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Micromax Q303 flash file.