- Version Android 8.1 Oreo
- File Size 666 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 31, 2021
- Last Updated May 31, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Micromax B4A. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Micromax B4A, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Micromax B4A Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Micromax B4A, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Micromax B4A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Micromax B4A
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Micromax B4A
Micromax B4A Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
Flash File Name: Micromax_B4A_MT6737M_SW_V01_HW_V1.0_20180118_8.1.0.zip
File Size: 666 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Micromax B4A:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the SP Flash tool and - Click on the Scatter-Loading option on the right side of the tool.
- By loading the Android_scatter.txt, you will also load the firmware file.
- Tap on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume down or Volume up key.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Micromax B4A flash file.