- Version Android 5.1 Lollipop
- File Size 305 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 21, 2021
- Last Updated May 21, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Lyf Jio F210Q. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Lyf Jio, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Lyf Jio Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Lyf Jio, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or Bluetooth issue
- unroot Lyf Jio
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Lyf Jio
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Lyf Jio
Lyf Jio F210Q Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Lyf_Jio_F210Q_000-00-09_290519_QPST.zip
File Size: 305 MB
Flash Tool: QFil Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Lyf Jio F210Q:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the QFil Flash tool and - Load Programmer and XML from the ROM Folder.
- Click on download
- Turn off your Mobile and Connect it to the PC by pressing the Volume Up and Down key.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Lyf Jio flash file.