- Version Android 4.4.2
- File Size 462 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 29, 2021
- Last Updated May 29, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus
Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Karbonn_Titanium_S3_Plus_SC7731_v1004_03032015_SPD.zip
File Size: 462 MB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Karbonn Titanium S3 Plus flash file.