- Version 8.1 Oreo
- Download 7
- File Size 1.23 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 29, 2021
- Last Updated May 29, 2021
On this page, we will share the official firmware file (also known as Stock ROM) for the Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro. You can use this firmware to upgrade or downgrade your device by following this guide.
To flash the firmware file on Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro, you can simply download the link given below and follow the instruction to flash.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro Stock ROM firmware file on your computer.
- Unbrick your dead phone.
- You can use this firmware to repair the IMEI on your device
- By flashing the firmware on Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro, you can remove malware or Adwares
- Fix boot loop issue
- Fix Network related issue
- Fix WiFi or bluetooth issue
- unroot Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro
- Restore back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro
Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro Firmware (Stock ROM) Detail
File Name: Karbonn_Platinum_P9_Pro_v1007_14092018_SPD.zip
File Size: 1.23 GB
Flash Tool: Spreadtrum Flash tool
How to Flash Firmware File on Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your PC.
- Now download the package and extract it on your computer.
- Open the Spreadtrum Flash tool and - click Load Package.
- In the ROM extracted folder, Select the Pac file.
- Turn off your Mobile
- Click Download and Connect your device to PC.
- The flashing process will begin
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
Enjoy the Karbonn Platinum P9 Pro flash file.